Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fav Products

Shampoo/Conditioner
  • Suave Humectant- Great for detangling and as a leave in!
  • Tresemme Moisture Rich Shampoo/Conditioner-  This is what I was/condish with on a regular basis
  • Aussie 3 Minute Miracle- great deep condish makes my hair feel extra soft!
Styling
  • Eco Styler Gel- clear or olive oil both work great on edges!
  • Kinky Curly Knot Today- I swear by this as a leave-in! I usually add oil and aloe vera juice to it (kimmytube method) to stretch it so the bottle lasts longer
  • Shea butter- used for mini twists mostly because its heavy
  • Miss Jessies Curly Pudding
  • Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
  • Donna Marie MiraCurl
Oils
  • Avocado oil
  • Olive oil
  • Coconut oil
Check back soon for a style tutorial!

4 comments:

  1. I think this is a great start to a wonderful blog. I happy you did this because I've witness your beginning till now....Good luck and keep us "strugglers" up to date with how to keep up our crowns.
    A.O.M.L your front

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I have several questions. What helps your ends from splitting? How often do you trim?

    What were your results with the shea smoothie and donna marie? I saw with the dm some ppl experienced red flakes. Have you?

    Glad u begin this blog. I'll be joining that challenge with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Demitria-Glad you are joining the challenge! They key to keeping your ends from splitting is to protect your ends by wearing protective styles.This will help to keep your hair from rubbing against your clothing or from just elements of the air. Also keep your ends well moisturized.I trim as needs no real time period.
    the only time i experienced flakes with DM was wheni used too much and it dried in a clump. If you use just enough to coat your each section it shouldnt do that.
    Great questions!

    ReplyDelete