Monday, January 3, 2011

My Journey

I contemplated going natural for several years before I acutally followed through with the idea. I knew that the only way that I would be successful in this would be to go all the way, so on March 9, 2009 I big chopped. My hair was the shortest it had ever been...a little more than a fade. I got mixed reviews from people, but it wasn't about what others thought because I did this for me. The natural community on youtube was (and still is today) my support system. Here is a look at my journey....

Shortly after my big chop


My first style:)
3mths



This was around 5 mths the back of my twistout puff


 Maybe 7 mths here...


 Straightened after 1 yr


 This was summer 2010 twistout


Sorry this pic is so small (it's from my phone)
Straight hair Oct 2010
Present day pics soon to come!






No comments:

Post a Comment