Monday, March 7, 2011

2 Years Natural

Hello there!
I am so excited for the positive responses that I have seen in the past few weeks! Thank you to all the visitors and subbies. You can also find me on youtube my name is DestinyFulfilled07 (different name than blog name because I already had a youtube account)I just uploaded my first video and will also attach the video to this post.
This week makes 2 years that I have been natural woot-woot!
Lastly, if you have any suggestions or requests I am open to recieve them.
~Be blessed!

3 comments:

  1. Great vid!! Thanks for mentioning Forever Curly Catrina. Her hairstyles are cute. I've been doing twist outs for the past couple of weeks. I'm going to try one of her styles this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's henna do? never heard of it

    ReplyDelete
  3. @lil red I didnt get a chance to use the henna yet but when I do I will explain all about it so stay tuned and thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete